*Customized Packages are also designed looking into occupational Professionals.
For Details Contact : +91 9373217800
Guidlines For Health Check Up
- Prior appointment is essential. To make an appointment click here : http://ochri.com/contact-us/
- Please come to the Health Check-up reception on the ground floor at 08.00 a.m. or at the appointed time.
- It would be appropriate to come fasting for 12 hours and complete abstinence from alcohol the previous evening
- Please avoid a high fat content meal the evening before. Also please avoid exercise prior to coming.
- Please bring your urine and stool sample in small plastic containers provided to you. These are available at our Health Check Reception I Central Laboratory.
- You are requested to bring all your past records & medications, if any.
- If you are on a regular medication, please continue to take it as before.
- Additional tests/consultations/procedures if requested will be charged separately.
- Company sponsored clients are requested to bring their referral letter and employee ID.
- Pap smear can’t be taken for ladies during the menstrual period
- Women are requested to wear minimum jewellery as it may be inconvenient while taking X-ray and other tests
- Please inform if you are expecting, as X-ray will be harmful to the baby in the womb.
- Health Check reports will be available after two days at the reception counter or PRA section.
- On request your Health check reports can be couriered to you.
- Do inform us in any case of conception or postponement as the available slot may be used by another.