Make an appointment with
Mrs. Mansi Andhare
- Sc. (Home Science) Amravati University
- Sc. (Foods & Nutrition) Nagpur University
- Completed Maharashtra State Certificate in Information Technology (April 2008)
- 3 Months Elementary Course in Functional Arebic Language from Institute for Promoting Languages, Nagpur.
Degrees and Education
B.Sc (Home Science), M.Sc. (Foods & Nutrition)
Burns, Cosmetic Surgery, Cleft Craft surgery and Head and Neck Reconstructive Surgery
- Three years working as a CONTRIBUTORY LECTURER for post-graduate at Radhadevi Goenka Collage, Akola.
- Guided Post – Graduate students in Dissertation Work at Akola
- Presently working as a CONSULTANT DIETICIAN since 2000 in Orange City Hospital & Research Institute, Nagpur.
- Orange City Hospital & Research Institute (OCHRI) is the only Central India’s ISO 9001:2000 certified hospital providing services of 150 doctors through 60 departments under one roof.
- Faculty for DNB (FAMILY MEDICINE). OCHRI is the only Hospital of Nagpur to be recognized by National Board of Examinations for conducting DNB (Family Medicine) course.
- Participated in first Certificate Course in CLINICAL NUTRITION in Jan 2011 Conducted by Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine.
- Participated in Jan 2011 CME Activity Conducted by American Dietetic Association on “DIET AND DIABETES”
Certified one year course of National Diabetes Educator Program