Make an appointment with
Dr. Vinit Wankhede
Monday & Saturday
Time : 05:00pm To 08:00pm
Specialist, Department of Pediatric Neurology
- MBBS from Government Medical College, Nagpur in 2005
- C.H. (B.J. Medical College & Sassoon Hospital, Pune in 2010
- N.B. (Diplomat of National Board) Pediatrics, from Choithram Hospital & Research Centre, Indore in 2012
- MNAMS (Member of National Academy of Medical Sciences, Pediatrics)
- I.A.P. Pediatric Neurology Fellowship of Indian Academy of Pediatrics
Degrees and Education
MBBS, DCH, DNB (Pediatrics), FIAP (Pediatric Neurology)
Paediatric Epilepsy, Development therapy, Neurogenetics
- 6 Years in Pediatric Care including Pediatric Intensive Care & Neonatal Intensive Care at Tertiary Care Hospital after M.B.B.S.
- 4 Year Experience in Pediatric Neurology
- Special Interest in Paediatric Epilepsy, Development therapy, Neurogenetics
- Fellowship in Pediatric Epilepsy and Pediatric Neurology: 1 Year (Under Dr. Surekha Rajadhyaksha) at Bharati Hospital & Research Centre, Pune.
- Gold Medal in DCH G
- Gold Medal in All India Paediatric Neurology Fellowship in Paediatric Neurology.
- SPECIAL CERTIFICATE FROM THE MINISTRY OF MEDICAL EDUCATION for the service in Sassoon hospital, Pune during residency.
- MAHARASHTRA UNIVERSITY TOPPER IN D.C.H. examination state level 2010
- Awards and Prizes in Various National Conferences.