Make an appointment with
Dr. Venkatesh Rewale
Time : 06:00pm To 07:00pm
Department of Oncology
- Ex.Clinical Assistant in dept.of Oncosurgery , P.D.Hinduja National Hospital & MRC, Mumbai
- Ex.Clinical Fellow in Surgical Oncology,Tata Medical Center,Kolkata
- Ex Clinical Fellow in Breast Oncosurgery ,Tata Medical Center.
Degrees and Education
M.B.B.S,M.S (Gen .Surg),F.S.O,F.B.O.S
Breast Cancer Surgery.
- After passing MBBS,MS (Gen Surg) done superspecialisation ( two and half yrs fellowship) in oncosurgery and surgery in breast cancer, from state of art institute –Tata Medical Center,Kolkata and possesses the experience as clinical assistant ,dept of onco surgery ,Hinduja Hospital ,Mumbai and as clinical fellow in oncosurgery at Tata Medical center for about 3 yrs.
- Member of organizing committee for international scientific session “Controversies in Breast Cancer” Under TATA MEDICAL CENTER, Kolkata in Feb 2013.
- Conducted Live Operative workshop with Dr CRW BELL (Chair, East Midlands Urology cancer network,Northampton,UK).
- Member of organizing committee ,Uro-Oncology workshop ,organised by Tata Medical Centre, Kolkata in Collaboration with Bengal Urological Society, Kolkata in October 2013.
- Trained in Communication skill and relationship with patient workshop at Tata Medical Center,Kolkata.
- Workshop on management of gastric malignancy and D2 gastrectomy at Tata medical Center, Kolkata in August, 2013. The guest lecturer was Dr Hitoshi Katai from National Cancer Center Hospital, Tokyo, Japan.