Make an appointment with
DR. Tushar Bhure
Morning : 08:00am to 10:00am
Evening : 04:00pm to 06:00pm
Consultant Orthopaedic surgeon
- M.B.B.S (1995 Batch)from N.K.P.Salve Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre Nagpur, Nagpur University.
- M.S (Orthopaedics)(2003-2006) from Indira Gandhi Government Medical College ,Nagpur.
- Earlier association as Senior registrar and Assistant Professor at Indira Gandhi Government Medical College Nagpur (2006-2009)
- Associated as Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon at Orange City Hospital & Research Centre from June 2009 .
Degrees and Education
Joint replacement arthroplasty( Primary and Revision),Polytrauma Management surgeries and spine surgeries.
- An orthopaedic surgeon with over 10 years of proven experience in orthopaedic surgical procedures with expertise in management of Primary and Revision Knee & Hip arthroplasty,Management of Polytrauma patients with complex fractures,Spinal trauma and spine surgeries.
- Academic Fellowship, Advance Courses, Advance Trainings & Other Valued Addition
Attended Ganga Operative Arthroplasty Course 2015 at Coimbatore in July 2015.
- Attended AO Trauma Master’s Course-Lower Extremity Sept 2014,Ahmedabad.
Attended Ganga Operative Arthroplasty Course 2013 at Coimbatore in May 2013.
- Attended AO TRAUMA PELVIC COURSE WITH CADAVERIC LAB at Bangalore in April 2013.
- Participated in “Asia Pacific Regional Hip Live Surgery “CHONNAM NATIONAL UNIVERSITY, HAWSUN HOSPITAL, SOUTH KOREA. May 2012.
- Zimmer Bio skills workshop on Total Knee replacement and Revision Total Knee replacement surgery,Ahmedabad ,Dec,2011
- AO Trauma Advance Course Ahemdabad, India 2011.
- AO Hand & Wrist cadaveric workshop, AIIMS Delhi, India 2011.
- AO Trauma Principles Course Pune, INDIA 2010
- Birmingham Hip Resurfacing cadaveric course Munster, Germany 2007.
- Fellowship in Arthroplasty & Orthopaedic Surgery at Paderborn Germany in 2007.
- Contribution as a Faculty & Resource Person to Orthopaedic Community
- Contributed as a SURGEON FACULTY for FOCUS-PFNA-II organized by Synthes Medical Pvt. Ltd & Vidarbha Orthopaedic Society at Nagpur in April 2014.
- Contributed as a SURGEON FACULTY in AOSEC Course –Principles in operative fracture Management for Operating Room Personnel in June 2013.
- Contributed as a TABLE INSTRUCTOR for FOCUS-SHOULDER & ELBOW organized by Synthes Medical Pvt Ltd. at Nagpur in July 2013.