Make an appointment with
Dr. Shailesh Kelkar
Specialist Department of Neuro surgery
- MBBS from Government Medical College and Hospital, Nagpur
- MS (General Surgery) Indira Gandhi Medical College, Nagpur
- MCH (Neuro sugery) from Mumbai University
- Neurovascular Fellowship with Prof. Robert Spetzler at Phoenis, Arizona, USA
- Skull base and cavernous sinus surgery fellowship with Prof. Vinko V. Dolenc University Hospital Centre, Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Pituitary surgery fellowship the National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery, Queenssquare, London,UK.
- Craniovertebral and spinal fellowship with Prof. Allan Crockard The National Hospital for Neurology and Neuro surgery, Queensquare, London, UK.
- Neurosurgery Fellowship Dr. Hery Shapiro, Pretoria Academic Hospital, Pretoria, South Africa
- Skull base and acoustic tumour surgery, Prof. Madjid Sammi, International Neurosciences Institute (INI), Hannover, Germany
Neurosurgery Fellowship with Prof. Jaque Brotchi, Erasme Hospital, Brussels, Belgium.
Degrees and Education
MBBS, MS (General Surgery), MCH (Neuro Surgery)
- Operated about 5000 cases over 20 years in Central India.
- Variety of complicated cases including skull base, neuro vascular, tumor and spine cases
- Enthusiastic about upgrading skills and knowledge which translates into clinical practice.
- President of Nagpur Junior Chamber in year 2002.
- President of Nagpur Epilepsy Association 2015.