Make an appointment with
Dr. Prachi Mahajan
Time : 09:00am To 03:00pm
Specialist Department of Minimal Access Surgery
- MS (Surgery) from TN Medical College and BYL Nair Hospital Mumbai
- Trained in minimal access surgery and breast onco surgery divisions at Royal Liverpool University Hospital and Countess of Chester Hospital, UK. Completed prestigious FRCS in 1988.
Degrees and Education
MBBS, M.S. (Mumbai) FRCS (UK), FMAS, FICS
Bariatric Surgery, Laparoscopic Surgery, Breast Oncosurgery
- Special interest in Bariatric (Metabolic) surgery for weight loss and surgical control of diabetes.
Has successfully been performing weight loss surgeries in Nagpur since last 3 years.
- Laparoscopy / minimal access surgery – performing all advanced and basic laparoscopic and thoracoscopic procedures on the intestines, gall bladder, liver, spleen, hernias and pelvic pathologies.
- One of the largest series of Breast cancer surgeries in Central India, including breast conservation and oncoplastic procedures.
- First and only woman FRCS and Laparoscopy / bariatric surgeon in Central India.
- Believes in evidence based medicine and has scientific and compassionate approach to patients.
- Presented papers in various national and international conferences including at Seoul South Korea and invited as faculty.