Make an appointment with
Dr. Neeta Deshpande
Specialist Department of Anesthesiology
- MBBS from Government Medical College, Nagpur
- MD (Anesthesia) From Indira Gandhi Medical College, Nagpur
- Trained under Dr. Alka Mandke for the management of Cardiac patients.
Degrees and Education
MBBS, MD (Anesthesia)
Emergency Medicine, Anesthesia, Critical Care
- Well trained in various specialized anesthesia techniques like regional anesthesia, single lung anesthesia, epidural anesthesia, difficult airways etc.
- Special interest in Neuro anesthesia
- Involved in the international smile train project for cleft lip and cleft palate children.
- Was a team member in pioneering project of “Kidney Transplant” started at Datta Meghe Institute of Medial Sciences, Sawangi. This was a stepping stone for the Organ Transplant programme in Vidarbha.
- Regularly involved as an anesthesiologist for very difficult and rare pediatric surgical cases.
- Involved in critical care management of post operative patients in surgical ICU.
- Worked as co-ordinator – critical care unit in the past
- Presently co-ordinator for the Emergency Medicine.
- Best clinical case presentation award for 3 times