Make an appointment with
Dr. Nandu Kolwadkar
Time : 11:00am To 02:00pm
Specialist Department of ENT
- MBBS from Nagpur University in the year 1996
- MS (ENT) from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka in the year 2000
- Senior Registrar, Dept.of ENT, Seth GS Medical College & KEM, Hospital, Mumbai under DR M V Kirtane & Dr S B Ogale for 4 years.
- Clinical Research Fellow under Dr. Deepak Gupta, Department of ENT, The Great Western Hospital, Swindon, UK From April 2004 to June 2004.
Clinical Research Fellow under Dr. Abir K. Bhattacharya, Department of ENT & Head Neck Surgery, Whipps Cross University Hospital, London
Degrees and Education
MBBS, MS (ENT)
Endoscopic Sinus Surgery & Cochlear Implants
- Practicing since 2005
- Vast experience in the management of various EAR diseases, nasal epistaxis, nasal polyposis, Vocal cord polyps
- Recently started Cochlear Implant Program under the guidance of Padmashree DR Milind V Kirtane for the hearing impaired Children.
- Tonsillectomy, adenoidectomy and snoring surgery using COBLATOR.
- Conference Fellowship in 11th British Academic Conference in Otolaryngology, held in Birmingham from 2nd till 5th July 2003 to present research work titled :”Community Noise – An Indian Scenario”.
- Research Grant from the Department of ENT, Whipps Cross University hospital, UK for carrying out a project on :Voice Clinic”
- Awarded 2nd prize for the Best paper presentation in Dr. A.R. Bhide Consultants category at the State level conference of the Association of Otolaryngologists of India, held at Latur on 14 – 15th November 2001.