Make an appointment with
Dr. Manish Zade
Time : 05:00pm To 07:00pm
Specialist Department of Plastic Surgery
- M.Ch. Plastic Surgery (June 2005) from Medical College, Baroda, Gujarat. M.S. University, Baroda in first attempt.
- D.N.B. General Surgery (May 2001) from National Board of Examinations, New Delhi.
- M.S. General Surgery (Dec 1999) from Indira Gandhi Medical College, Nagpur. Nagpur University in first attempt.
- M.B.B.S. (Jan 1996) from Govt Medical College, Nagpur. Nagpur University in first attempt.
Degrees and Education
MBBS, MS (General Surgery), DNB (General Surgery), M.Ch. Plastic Surgery
Microvascular Surgery, Cosmetic Surgery
- Consultant Plastic and Microvascular and Ceft Surgeon, Orange City Hospital and Research Institute, Nagpur , since April 2006.
- During this period I have performed all types of Plastic and Reconstructive surgical procedures including Microvascular Free flaps, Replant in traumatic amputations, as well as cosmetic procedures like Hair Transplant, Liposuction, etc.
- Accredited by Smile Train Organisation, USA, as a Cleft Surgeon and have performed more than 500 cleft lip and palate surgeries in last eight years.
- Specialist Senior Registrar in Plastic and Reconstructive Services, Tata Memorial hospital, Mumbai, from Sept 2005 to Feb 2006.
- M.Ch. Plastic Surgery (Senior Resident, 2002 – 2005) Medical College, BARODA.
- Senior Resident , Department of Burns, Plastic and Maxillofacial Surgery, Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi. From May 2001 to July 2002.
- Lecturer in General Surgery at Indira Gandhi Medical College, Nagpur from January 2000 to March 2001