Make an appointment with
Dr. Darshan Rewanwar
Super Specialist, Department of Plastic Surgery
- MBBS from Government Medical College, Nanded in 1993
- M.S. in General Surgery, Government Medical College, Aurangabad in 1998
- M.Ch in Plastic Surgery, Nair Hospital, Mumbai, in 2002
- Fellowship in Cancer Reconstruction at Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai in 2003
Degrees and Education
MBBS, MS, M.Ch (Plastic Surgery), Mumbai, Fellowship in Microvascular and Caner Reconstructive Surgery from Tata Memorial Hospital & Cancer Research Institute, Mumbai
Burns, Cosmetic Surgery, Cleft Craft surgery and Head and Neck Reconstructive Surgery
- Volunatry Services on Life Line Express from 2001 to 2003 at Durg and Korba in Chatisgarh and Lonavala in Maharashtra.
- 15 years experience of private practice in Corporate Hospitals and carried out more than 25000 plastic surgeries
Attended more than 19 National and International Conferences.
- APSI member since 2002.
- Impact India Foundation Award for carrying out more than 500 cleft surgeries in tribal areas of Vidharbha and Chatisgarh.
- Topper in MBBS in subject of Medicine and Surgery in Dr. Babasahib Ambedkar Maratwada University.