Make an appointment with
Dr. Sheela Mundhada
Specialist Department of Anesthesiology
- MBBS: Assam Medical College, Dibrugarh, Assam in 1988. Won Academic Award in Ophthalmology.
- MD: Microbiology, Government Medical College, Nagpur, Maharashtra in 1997.
- UICC, ICRETT Fellow: Worked at Apheresis Unit at M D Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX, USA in August and September 2000 with Dr. Martin Korbling, MD.
Degrees and Education
MBBS, MD (Microbiology), MHA&M, Fellow UICC. NABL Assessor (Microbiology)
Emergency Medicine, Anesthesia, Critical Care
- Junior Residency Gynecology – Assam Medical College, Dibrugarh, September 1988 to August 1989.
- Observer in Genetics – Wadia Children Hospital, Mumbai, May 1990 to September 1990.
- Junior Residency Pathology- KB Bhabha Hospital, Bandra, Mumbai, September1990 to 1991.
- Medical Officer–Lata Mangeshkar Hospital, Nagpur, April 1992 to March 1993.
- Honorary Lecturer-Matru Sewa Sangh College of Social Work, Nagpur, 1995 to 1997.
- Worked in Blood Bank and Component at MD Anderson Cancer Centre, Houston Texas, USA for one month.