Job Title: EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT
We are looking for a competent Executive Assistant to support high-ranking officials in our organization. Executive assistants are expected to multi-task and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment. You will be the one to organize and maintain the executive’s schedule and assist them by performing a variety of administrative tasks. It is with your diligence and competence in your work that executives can focus on their managerial responsibilities without worrying for other tasks.
The goal is to contribute to the efficiency of the overall business by ensuring all assigned administrative duties are carried on timely and efficiently. To ensure success, executive assistants should have superb research skills and must be exceptional communicators with a keen interest in providing reliable and accurate support to executives and management while working with confidential information. Top candidates should possess incredible problem solving and office coordination skills.
• Maintain executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences etc.
• Attend meetings and keep minutes
• Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
• Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure
• Compile, proofread and revise drafts of documents and reports
• Daily record keeping
• Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible
• Conduct research, analysis and prepare presentations or reports as assigned
• Ensure efficient and effective administrative information and assistance
• Proven experience as executive support role or similar administrative role
• Knowledge of office management as well as technical vocabulary of relevant industry
• Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities
• Brilliant written and verbal communication skills in English, Hindi and Marathi
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, and business communication software
• Fantastic organizational skills and detail-oriented
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Thorough understanding of secretarial principles
• Integrity and confidentiality
• Degree in business administration or relative field (Desirable)
Send your CV to : [email protected]