Unique accomplishments of Orange City Hospital & Research Institute ( OCHRI) in Central India’s health care sector as on 1st September 2009.
- OCHRI is the only ISO 9001:2000 certified hospital of Nagpur providing services of 150 doctors through 60 departments under one roof.
- OCHRI is the only private hospital recognised to render Emergency room readiness for all Government VVIP’s encompassing Z-plus security visiting Nagpur.
- OCHRI is the only Hospital of this region to have been affiliated by Global Cancer Concern of India and SMILE TRAIN.
- OCHRI is the only Hospital to be included from Maharashtra and Central India in the 9 member Indian health care CEO delegation-2005 nominated by UK Government.
- OCHRI is the only Hospital of Nagpur to have been recognized by SEC Rly and C Rly for aiding them in emergency care for railway accident cases.
- OCHRI is the only hospital to run a secondary care rural hospital at Ramtek apart from initiating the concept of Family Clinic at Katol Road to provide primary quality health care at very cost effective rates.
- OCHRI is the only Hospital of Nagpur to have been recognized by 50 major Organisations/Companies of Central India.
- OCHRI is the only Hospital of Nagpur to be recognized by National Board of Examinations for conducting DNB (Family Medicine) course.
- OCHRI is the first hospital in Nagpur to have been licensed by FDA to run a Blood Storage Unit.
- OCHRI is the only hospital of this region to have consistently ensured its ISO 9001 certification since last 4 years.
- OCHRI is the only hospital to have introduced Air ambulance services to Central India.
- OCHRI is the only hospital of Nagpur to have a registered news paper under name and style of "Jaivik’ which propagates moral, ethical and professional values amongst medical community.
- OCHRI is the only hospital from Nagpur to had retained its inclusion in India’ best hospital list ( The Week) for 3 years amongst the survey conducted amongst all government/ private medical colleges/ hospitals of Nagpur from 2006-2008.
- OCHRI is the only hospital in Central India to have 4 certified Lead Quality Auditors and 3 Certified Internal Quality auditors to supervise and check the quality management systems.
- OCHRI was the only hospital from Nagpur to have presented a paper on behalf of medium sized hospital in the recent held 2nd National Health Conclave organised in Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad.
- OCHRI was the only hospital from Maharashtra who’s CEO was awarded the National Achievement of Health Excellence -2007.
- OCHRI was the only hospital from Maharashtra who’s CEO was awarded the International Achievers award for Health Excellence -2008.
- OCHRI was the only hospital from Nagpur who’s CEO was awarded the Life time Health Achievement Award -2008.
- OCHRI is the only hospital of Nagpur to have been considered and accredited by Nagpur City Police to run and manage “Emergency Medical Services” at Nagpur as a joint endeavour.
The One & Only Hospital of Central India to claim above accomplishments within a short span of 13 years from inception.
For Complete Ethical Quality Health Care
The Tree stands in sun and give shade to others. Their fruits are also for others. Similarly good people go through all hardships for welfare of others.