Swanky limousines, advanced multi-feature mobiles, expensive gold watches, latest laptops…. ominous signs of success in a developed world. Development has brought previously unimaginable conveniences and excitement to human life. Distances have ceased to exist and time saving devices form a part of every activity of the modern man. And yet time seems to be in a tremendous short supply. The pace of life has multiplied geometrically and is accelerating at an ever faster rate. All the technology and speed has resulted in a tremendous pressure on our body systems. Which in tum have resulted in systemic disorders or Noninfectious diseases like Blood Pressure, Diabetes, Heart Diseases and Acidity etc. Most of these disorders have either very subtle or sometimes no external symptoms at all. Nevertheless the consequences can often be life threatening or fatal. Fortunately medical science has advanced to a stage where by a few simple diagnostic tests most of these disorders can be predicted. A corrective course including a change in lifestyle can most often not just eliminate or greatly reduce the risk but also improve the quality of life. Prevention, as the ancient adage goes is far better than cure. One of central India’s most advanced, state-of-the art, medical institution ORANGE CITY HOSPITAL & RESEARCH INSTITUTE equipped with cutting edge technology and superlative medical professionals, has designed comprehensive & convenient diagnostic packages to detect these symptoms and thus provide a valuable service.
The importance of regular Annual Health Check-ups can never be over-emphasized. It could after all be the difference between life and death.
Forewarned surely Is Forearmed.
Dr. Anup Marar
Director, Orange City Hospital & Research Institute
- Consultation with Physician, Surgeon and Gynecologist
- X-ray Chest
- Pathological Investigations
- CBC, Hb, TLC, DLC, PS<, Blood Group and Typing, Blood Sugar Fasting/Post meal parallel Urine Sugar, Blood Urea, Serum Creatinine, Serum Cholesterol, SGPT, Pap Smear in females, Urine Routine I Microscopy
*Customized Packages are also designed looking into occupational Professionals.
For Details Contact : +91 9373217800
- Prior appointment is essential. To Make an appointment click here : http://ochri.com/contact-us/
- Please come to the Health Check-up reception on the ground Floor at 08.00 a.m. or at the appointed time.
- It would be appropriate to come fasting for 12 hours and complete abstinence from alcohol the previous evening
- Please avoid a high fat content meal the evening before. Also please avoid exercise prior to coming.
- Please bring your urine and stool sample in small plastic containers provided to you. These are available at our Health Check Reception I Central Laboratory.
- You are requested to bring all your past records & medications, if any.
- If you are on a regular medication, please continue to take it as before.
- Additional tests/consultations/procedures if requested will be charged separately.
- Company sponsored clients are requested to bring their referral letter and employee ID.
- Pap smear can’t be taken for ladies during the menstrual period
- Women are requested to wear minimum jewellery as it may be inconvenient while taking X-ray and other tests.
- Please inform if you are expecting as X-ray will be harmful to the baby in the womb.
- Health Check reports will be available after two days at the reception counter or PRA section.
- On request your Health check reports can be couriered to you.
- Do inform us in any case of conception or postponement as the available slot may be used by another.